BUMGENIUS NEW! ELEMENTAL ONE-SIZE ORGANIC AIO!
Organic, natural fibers next to your baby’s bottom: it’s elemental! Our one-size, one-piece diaper is an ideal, natural solution that doesn’t compromise performance. With six layers of luxuriously soft, 100% organic cotton, the bumGenius Elemental provides an ultra-absorbent, trim fit.
- Attached quick-dry liner provides 6 layers of absorbent organic cotton
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
- Easily tuck additional inserts under liner for custom absorbency
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Accessible, replaceable, gentle elastic
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic substances.
Why we love this diaper:
- Super-trim, super-absorbent.!
- Organic cotton is healthier and better for the environment.
- One-piece AIO is super-easy - no stuffing required - just reach in the basket and pull it out!
- Made in the USA!
1. Use only additive-free detergent - no perfumes, dyes, whiteners, brighteners, softeners or enzymes.
Prewash once in cold water with no more than 1/4 (high efficiency
machines) to 1/2 (top loading, regular machines) of the detergent's
recommened amount per load.
3. Wash once in hot (up to 120 degrees)
water with no more than 1/4 (high efficiency machines) to 1/2 (top
loading, regular machines) of the detergent's recommended amount per
load. Optionally (only once per month), add 1/4 cup of bleach to this
4. Add an extra rinse to remove any lingering detergent in the diapers.
5. Tumble dry on the warm setting, or hang dry. Please note:
This diaper mush be prewashed 4-6 times before use. It will not reach full absorbency until it has been used and washed another 4-6 times. This is because of the density of the organic cotton jersey, which is also what makes it so absorbent and trim. During this break-in period it will not absorb as much as it will later, and it will also take longer to dry than other diapers. Do not judge the diaper until you have used it for several weeks! It is really an amazing diaper!